The Versatile Blogger!!
A big thanks to Uma for nominating me for the "Versatile Blogger Award"!! She has been a "Notable Newbie" at blogadda and therefore, being nominated by her has further added to my excitement!! Here are some rules to be followed that i have come to know of through her blogpost:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you
Thanks again Uma!! I am really thrilled!! :)
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the same and inform them too
I would like to nominate the following people:
Smita Sharma Dabas: An English Teacher by profession, she writes excellent poetry and short stories.
Sakshi Shioramwar: Although she does not blog frequently, her posts are quite thoughtful.
Sharad Kumar: He has been a "Notable Newbie" at blogadda as well!
Akshay Kumar: A genuinely versatile blogger, his posts are quite different and interesting to read.
These are the only names I could think of.
3. Add the Versatile Blogger image to your post
4. Lastly, write 7 random facts about yourself
The last one is slightly tricky, but i'll try.
1) Some of my friends at work call me "LOGIC" because they feel at times i say things tooo logically, somewhat like an insane character from The Big Bang Theory :D!! Well, being an engineer from a college like DCE that is full of such insane characters, does have some side-effects!!
2) I am obsessed with chocolates, and cheese!! Whenever i go to an eating-joint, i do get a lot of options to choose from. But, ultimately my choice narrows down to food items having these two ingredients. :D
3) I genuinely aspire to become a good cook one day. However, my mom highly doubts my cooking abilities because of my poor "salt tasting skills". :D
4) My first crush was Hrithik Roshan. I was around ten years old when Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai was released and i had literally gone mad over him!! I have seen this movie innumerable times and even now, i can see any of his movies any number of times!! :)
5) I am a trained violinist and so far i have managed to find good and appreciating audience everywhere(school, college and even at my workplace). However, i was once hit by tomatoes by none other than my hopeless brother who has still not learnt to appreciate the violinist in me!!
6) Whenever i get angry, my expressionless face and near zero voice-levels fail me(because during anger, people are supposed to frown and shout!!) and hence, people generally do not come to know of my anger!!
7) There have been a number of proud moments in my life(Touch wood!!). The one that i fondly remember was when i handed over my first salary to my parents. :)
So, these were some random facts about me. Slightly difficult, but was fun!! Uma, Thanks again!! Hope you like my post!!